Wednesday 24 May 2017

Happy Birthday Quotes For Dear Mother

You are breathtakingly beautiful with each year you age, and I promise I’m not just saying this because it’s your birthday.

Once again, I find myself with no words to express how much you mean to me on this special day. But you know me better than I know myself, so I’m sure you already know. Have the best birthday ever!

Happy Birthday Messages For Boyfriend

So, maybe you always burned dinner and purchased store bought birthday cakes, you still managed to make a wonderful family. Happy birthday to an amazing mom who just keeps getting better.

The older I get, the more I realize that mom is always right. It really is true that people get better with age. Don’t let another birthday get you down when you just improve with every year.

I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are very special, Mom! Happy birthday!

Love and gratitude to you on this day of celebration, dear heart. Happy birthday, Mom!

I’m so grateful for your love and care throughout the years. Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!

Thanks for always taking care of me. Take care of yourself today!

Happy Birthday Messages For Her

Thank you for giving me all your love all these years. I return your love.

You are the woman who has taught me everything I know. Thanks always.

My brother called and said it’s your birthday so I’m hoping to beat him to it. Have the best day ever!

Throughout my life, you have always been the strength that holds me up in the stormiest of times. I love you.

Enjoy this special day. Best wishes to a very special lady.

You are the reason for everything good in my life. All my love to you.

You have the biggest heart in the world! Thank you for keeping me in it. Happy birthday, Mom!

Good Morning Messages For Her

No comments:

Post a Comment